Falling in love is such a beautiful and delicate thing. You finally feel safe, understood, loved, and cared for; what in the world could better than that? Korean artist Hyocheon Jeong creates illustrations that perfectly capture the magic of falling in love. If you have a special someone in your life, you will definitely appreciate his artwork.
These 15 illustrations show the beauty of falling in love:
1. Falling in love means getting lost in each other’s eyes.
2. Or maybe sharing love in the simple moments.
3. No matter how cold it is outside, we can keep each other warm.
4. Love is a small spark that lights up the world.
5. Falling in love means sharing breakfast in bed together.
6. Love is the only thing that’s timeless in this world.
7. Falling in love means sharing music with one another.
8. Love can be felt when you look into your lover’s eyes.
9. This looks like the absolute perfect date.
10. Falling in love means taking pictures together.
11. Illustrations about love wouldn’t be complete without a dinner by candlelight together.
12. Even if you’re doing nothing, as long as you’re doing it with your partner, it will always be meaningful.
13. Falling in love means dancing with your guy or gal without a care in the world.
14. Being in your arms is the best feeling ever.
15. Perhaps the magic of falling in love lies in the most innocent moments, the simple gazes, and the starry nights spent together.
Which of these illustrations about love was your favorite? Share with us in the comments!