For all the introverts out there who feel misunderstood or even made fun of for your personality, Aaron Caycedo-Kimura, an INFJ personality type, created INFJoe Cartoons to help introverts feel more welcomed and accepted.
He says, “I wanted to encourage other INFJs, particularly younger ones, who may feel out of place like I have all my life. I remember how tough it was growing up. Still is.”
However, even if you don’t have an INFJ personality, all introverts will likely relate to and appreciate Aaron’s cartoons.
To all the INFJs out there, Aaron says, “Be true to yourselves, be good to yourselves. You’re wired a particular way, fashioned according to a particular design, so use it to do good, to do that which only you can do.”
In other words, don’t let others stop you from being yourself; embrace your introversion and don’t feel ashamed about your personality type. We hope the following images will help you to accept yourself, and maybe even make you laugh a bit.
20 Cartoons That Perfectly Describe Life For An Introvert
1. Needing a break even from yourself.
2. Trying to explain to people that you just want some time alone.
3. Wanting a break from everyone, if only for just a day.
4. Feeling like no one understands your idea of fun.
5. Dealing with people trying to change your personality.
6. Just waiting until you can get some alone time to recharge your batteries.
7. Wishing others would just get it already.
8. You’d much rather talk to people online than actually socialize.
9. Escaping small talk just in the nick of time.
10. Too much talking about boring things makes you zone out pretty quickly.
11. Like, why can’t everyone understand this?
12. You’re more of a listener than a talker.
13. If only people knew what goes on inside your mind.
14. The world inside your mind makes a lot more sense to you, anyway.
15. You can’t help but replay things in your mind, no matter the torture it causes you.
16. Can’t we all just sit here in peace and not bother introducing ourselves?
17. You don’t need much, just a little honesty and respect.
18. You don’t really know where you belong just yet.
19. Even you exhaust yourself sometimes
20. Your ideal relationship looks a little something like this.
Did you enjoy these cartoons? If so, please share with your introvert friends and family!
Also, check out more of Aaron’s work on his Facebook page!
*All images in this article were created by INFJoe Cartoons.
(C) Power of Positivity, LLC. All rights reserved
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: